Friday, November 1, 2013

Great Black & White Photographers (part 3)


I chose the first picture because the barn really stood out. On a patch of grey grass and darker grey hills, the barn is black and stands alone. I chose the second picture because what caught my eye was the blood. Over his face and on his shirt, even the ground. This picture captured something real and horrible. 

I see.. peaceful landscape around me. 
I smell.. the fresh, clean air that blows through my hair and across my face.
I hear.. the wind whistling through the cracks in the barn's wood.. whistling through the shrubs. 
I taste.. wheat bits in-between my teeth as I mow the acres before me. 
I feel.. at peace with nature. 

I see.. blood running on the ground. 
I smell.. something repugnant.. something similar to copper.. a penny.. drying blood.
I hear.. nothing. No breathing. Silence.. except my camera clicks. 
I taste.. 
I feel.. sorry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment